Sunday, December 11, 2005

Been awhile...

I know, I know, it's been awhile since I've posted. Well, a brotha's been busy trying to get stuff straight before i go home to NJ for the Holidays. Trying to get my money together to buy presents, pay bills early, etc., etc...

I haven't been into too much besides work for the last few weeks. I'm going to GCTV's contract renewal this coming Tuesday for my public access show, "MY OPINION... by: Ken B.." Hopefully, I can get my old spot on Tuesday Nights again. People are so used to seeing me on Tuesdays, that many thought I didn't do the show anymore. It'll be 5 years (Yeah, 5 YEARS!) this coming March, and it's time for a brotha to GET PAID!!!

Planning on getting a digital camcorder after the Holidays so I can do more interviews & round-table discussions than I did before. Things are truly looking up and I can't wait until The New Year gets here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home