Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Damn, almost a MONTH!!

Maaaaaan, I didn't realized that it has been almost a month since I've updated the blog.

Sorry about that. I've been busy as Hell and getting thing situated around here. I'm trying to finish up my first drafts to two screenplays I'm working on so I can put them on Inktip's website when they're done.

ALOT of crazy things have been happening around the city as well.

Where's Ben Holder when ya need him! LOL!

My show, MY OPINION.. by: Ken B. is still on the air after 5 years, but will undergo a slight change starting in July '06. It has always been a hour long since it's debut in March '01, but GCTV has decided to stop having hour-long shows (Mine was one of the ONLY ones that was that long.) and go with a half-hour format only.

That's gonna hurt them in the long run.

As for the blog, I'll be more attentive in the future after I get everything around me to be alittle less hectic.

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home