Monday, November 06, 2006

The Secret: You Gotta Watch It!!

I received this courtesy of one of my Myspace friends.

You need to watch this vid!!

I just finished watching it and I'm going to use it's teachings to really create my own universe!


The Secret
thesecret.tv

For the first time in history, some of the world's leading scientists, authors, and philosophers will reveal The Secret that utterly transformed the lives of every person who ever knew it... Plato, Newton, Carnegie, Beethoven, Shakespeare, Einstein. Now YOU will know The Secret. And it can change your life forever.

"It's like 'What the Bleep?' but without all the lies and bad science!"
- Haywood Jablomi




The link to google is here if the above vid doesn't work:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1713414398006481796&q=The+Secret+primetime&hl=en

Check it out!!!

What's "The Secret" you may ask?

The Law of Attraction!!
What's that?
Watch the vid!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home