Wednesday, July 27, 2011

6 years of "The House of Xanadu"!

Woooow...

I didn't realize that it has been 6 YEARS (7/23/05) since I've started this blog!

ALOT of thing s have happened since then, to me, and to the country:

1) The Great Recession, 'nuff said...

2) People woke up about Dubya Bush, FINALLY!!

3) A Black President (Well, actually BI-RACIAL as in half-Black and HALF-WHITE, but don't tell the conservatives and bigots that!)...

4) The Tea-Baggers. uh, I mean The Tea Party...

5) Sarah Palin. The less said, the better...

6) The Beginning of "Conservative Backlash" against a Black president...

7) The End of The Space Shuttle...

8) The Rise of Michele "Crazy B*&^%" Bachmann...

9) The Fall of John "Baby Daddy" Edwards...

10) The Rise of Cynisim...

11) The Fall of Hope...

12) Flash Mobs & "Mob Wives" on TV...

13) Cyberbullying...

14) Too many kids killing themselves...

15) Too many thing to list here in this blog...


I haven't been blogging as much lately with LIFE getting in the way and all, but I'll try to be here more often.

Peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home