Sunday, June 16, 2013

RIP (Rest in Pieces) Rhino Times...

I understand that The Rhino Times has finally went out of business.

I can't say that I'll miss them because I won't. It's one thing to be a so-called "conservative" but some of their drivel really got on my nerves. 

You think The KKK didn't know what they were doing when they were slipping their garbage in the pages of The Rhino Times? 

They knew.

You think that it was an accident that some cartoons they printed awhile back are considered racist?

No.






See ya & I wouldn't want to be ya!




Rest in Pieces, Rhino (Dung) Times. I won't miss ya!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude this is OLD news.....also breaking news, Hawaii becomes 50th state

Sunday, June 16, 2013 1:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

F$%k The Rhino Times! I'm glad it's gone!

Sunday, June 16, 2013 8:29:00 PM  
Blogger Ken B. said...

@Anon: Um, I don't remember writing this as Headline Breaking News, so it doesn't matter how old it is. Here's some news for ya: On 11/23/63, Pres. Kennedy was shot...

Monday, June 17, 2013 6:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home