Saturday, July 23, 2005

Cellphones: Yeah, I f#ckin' hear ya already!!

Here's something that I believe everyone can feel me on. This little diddy was on my Myspace blog and I'm switching it over to my public one.

Read on...


I was standing in the line at the grocery store the other day and I was assaulted by not one, not two, but three people talking on their cellphone within 3 ft. of me... LOUDLY! I don't know about anyone else, but isn't the purpose of a cellphone is to have a PRIVATE conversation? I don't want to know how Johnny slept w/ your girl! I don't want to know that your "baby daddy" ain't sh*t! I don't care that your husband doesn't feel you're attractive anymore!

C'mon!!!

If your around alot of people, I know you don't want everybody in your business, so please don't include me in yours. Am I the only one who thinks this way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home