Monday, January 30, 2006

Wray & Hege: Birds of a feather?

Are these guys similar in their way of thinking?














Now before anyone says I'm bashing law enforcement, I'M NOT!

We need effective law enforcement because, quite frankly, there are some a**holes in society that need to be PUT AWAY!

The problem is that LE in this area has taken a hit because of A FEW people that haven't been doing right. I knew that Wray would leave office, but not this soon and not in this way. There's ALOT more to this story than is being told. For instance, why isn't the city letting us see the investigative report on him and the department?

Once again, I'M NOT AGAINST LAW ENFORCEMENT!!!

I'M AGAINST CORRUPTION IN ANY FORM!!

When sh*t goes down, we need honest cops to "handle business."

But not guys who would ABUSE the priviledge.

Gerald "Stop'em if they're darker than snow" Hege


Good riddance to bad rubbish. Let's get some HONEST cops in power.

BLACK, BROWN, OR WHITE. It doesn't matter to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home