Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beware of the scorpions in your life!

We've all have had bad influences in our life at one time or another.

Friends who were really enemies in disguise. People who were "helping" you were really hindering your progress. People who say one thing and do another. Here's alittle remainder what the scorpions in our lives can do if we don't get rid of them:

"A scorpion who couldn't swim asked the frog to carry him across the river on his back. The frog said, "Do you think I'm crazy? Halfway across the river, you'll sting me and I'll drown." "That's not reasonable," said the scorpion. "If I sting you and you drown, I'll drown too." Frog thought about it, he said, "Climb on." Halfway across the river, the scorpion stung the frog, and as the frog was drowning, he said to the scorpion, "But now you'll drown too." The scorpion said, "Yes. I know." "That's not reasonable," said the frog, and the scorpion replied, "Reason has nothing to do with it. I'm a scorpion. It's my nature."

GET RID OF THE SCORPIONS IN YOUR LIFE!
Watch out for the stinger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home