Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Did you ever have the feeling that...

YOU'RE BEING WATCHED?!


That's what many of the people who were there felt like when GPD essentially "locked down" The "Stop the Violence" Cookout on Sunday, July 31, 2005 FOR NO GOOD REASON!

C'mon fellas, did you really need RIOT GEAR for the little kids? This isn't Iraq and the people in "The Black Community" aren't a bunch of Iraqi insurgents.

What were you thinking?

How would y'all like it if someone... anyone, rolled up into YOUR neighborhood in ALL -BLACK and in RIOT GEAR? It's a shame that y'all didn't have all of that stuff during The KKK Shootout, or as the rest of the country knows it, "The Greensboro Massacre" back in '79.

And NO, I'm not a commie (I like that $$$ too much!)!

Think about it...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace Ken B:

Just browsing your site, and now you got me looking for more. This happened in Greensboro?

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 4:18:00 PM  
Blogger Ken B. said...

Hey, Trina. Thanks for checking out my blog. Yep, just a few Sundays ago. The Cookout has NEVER had any violence or any CLOSE to violence. I've been to a few and I felt nothing but love. In a way, I'm glad that I didn't go this year (was busy) because I would be even more p*ssed off.

Ken B.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 7:18:00 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

This is terrible. The more things change, I guess the more they are staying the same...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 1:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home