Monday, August 01, 2005

Tom & Katie? Tom & Brooke? Tom & Scarlett?

I've come to the conclusion that Tom Cruise is just PLAIN CRAZY!! All of that ass-kissing he gets in Hollywood has finally gone to his head. Ego is something else. Read my lil' blurb below for my thought on "Tommy Boy"

===========================================

Is it just me, or am I the only one who finds the impending nuptials of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes just alittle strange? I mean, I have nothing against love @ first sight, but DAMN!! They were only together for 7 WEEKS before he proposed!

And what's up w/ Tom trying to recruit Scarlett Johannson to his religion? (This just after talking junk about Brooke Shields and her postpartum depression after having her daughter, Rowan.) Though I must admit it took guts for her to walk out on a meeting w/ Tom and his people.

Then Tom flips out On Matt Lauer while promoting his new flick! Like Tom's the expert on the ways of the mind and body.

First, Michael Jackson is cleared of child-molestation charges, then Mike Tyson punks out of a prize fight in front of thousands, now Tom & Brooke & Scarlett & Katie.

It's a crazy world out there...

Can I get a refund?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home