Monday, September 26, 2005

Wrestling SUCKS!












Bill Goldberg, the last exciting thing that happened in Pro Wrestling.


Ever since Vince McMahon bought Ted Turner's WCW, "Pro" Wresting has never been the same. I grew up w/ "wraslin' " when I was a kid, and this new crap makes me sick!

ALL THEY DO IS TALK NOW!!

On the rare occasion that I flip through it, they might have ONE match in the FIRST HOUR! Back in the day you would see at least four, if not five matches in an hour.

And the wresting show was JUST an hour then.

Also, is anyone tired of Hulk Hogan yet? I was... 20 YEARS AGO! Just retire already, Hulkster! Even my boy, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair has shown that staying in the game at his age may not be a good idea. Especially when you remember Ric wrestling back in the day. And the new guys just don't have the flair of wrestlers from "the good ol' days." Ever since Vince McMahon screwed over Bill Goldberg, wrestling has really sucked!

Damn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home