Thursday, September 01, 2005

Racist Media...

Sorry Bastards...

Even in a time of tragedy, the racist media is STILL hard at work. This lil' tidbit was given to me by Jenea, one of my Myspace.com friends.

This is Jenea and yeah, she's fine.










Her Myspace Page is located @: www.myspace.com/jeneanoonan

These are HER words, so don't hate:

==============================================

Date: Sep 1, 2005 12:09 AM

Subject: racist media

Body: I think it's funny how the media tries take the same situation and twist the info to make better news....

White people "find" things:

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/photos_ts_afp/050830071810_shxwaoma_photo1














Black people "loot" things:

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/480/ladm10208301530











(Looks like the same kind of picture to me!, Ken B.)

This is one of the most vile, racist pieces of reporting I've seen in a long time.....PLEASE RE-POST this and let people know that the media in this country is not trustworthy or honest.

===============================================

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grow up! Stop Whinning! Quit asking for handouts! u think only white people are racist, HA!. Go bitch at the Coastal African countries that sent people inland to kidnap(steal)people and trade them for guns,supplies,and money to british slave merchants. NO WHITE PEOPLE STOLE BLACKS WE PAID BLACKS FOR BLACKS. IDIOT!

Sunday, April 23, 2006 2:41:00 PM  
Blogger Ken B. said...

First of all, I like how you posted the comment as anonymous. I NEVER said that Whites were the only racists in the world, so please don't try to change what I said.

Also, it was a WHITE WOMAN (A lovely lady by the name Jenea Noonan.)who sent me the article! The lady whose pic & website I posted on my site. I guess you couldn't see her beauty past your own ugly ignorance.

I also wrote, and I quote: "These are HER words, so don't hate."

I guess you didn't see that, either.

Whites, or more accurately Europeans, DID steal Blacks, or more accurately Africans, from Africa (They weren't the only ones, either. Muslims from the Middle East were invovled as well.).

DEAL WITH IT!

Yeah, a few dumb Africans sold other Africans (Who were BTW, "Prisoners of War" and criminals and such at the time...) to others out of ignorance, but they didn't realize that after they sold their "unwanted," that the slave merchants would be back for THEM!

As far as the "We paid Blacks for Blacks," I guess you were there, huh?

Now who's the IDIOT!

Thursday, May 04, 2006 12:29:00 AM  
Blogger Ken B. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 12:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home