Tuesday, March 28, 2006

5-Year Anniversary of "MY OPINION" ... by: Ken B.


Yeah that's right, 5 YEARS!!

I've been doing my public access show, "MY OPINION" ... by: Ken B., for 5 years this month. My premiere show was actually on 3/20/01 @ 12:00 Midnight.

It's been one Hell of a ride so far. I also want to mention that I will be in the April/May edition of "Urban Literature Magazine" in about two weeks. It's a short interview that will be available in over 3000 FREE copies of the local mag in The Triad and should be in the online edition as well.

I've interviewed many local people from up-and-coming musicians to mayoral canidates to local businesspeople to local politicians. I can't say I've "done it all" or have done all that I wanted, but I'm getting there.



So check out my retrospective show this and next Tuesday @ 9:00 PM on Cable Channel 8.

Now on to the show!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Roch101 said...

Happy Anniversary, Ken! I enjoyed the thoughtful conversation we had on your show when I was running for mayor.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 8:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home